08-10-2012

08102012




Maandag.. een nieuwe werkweek en.. een nieuwe outfit! :) 
Wat een prachtige dag was het zondag! Eindelijk stralend herfstweer...
Ik en mijn bf zijn een dagje naar Nederland geweest! Dit was mijn outfit!
Leuk dat je met de iphone 4 panoramische foto's kan trekken ! :)
Hopelijk hadden jullie ook een leuk weekend?
Kussen!

Monday .. a new week and .. a new outfit! :)
What a beautiful day we had Sunday! Finally radiant autumn weather ...
Me and my bf went a day to the Netherlands! This was my outfit!
Great, you can draw with the iPhone 4 panoramic pictures :)
Hope you had a nice weekend?
Kisses!


Truitje-zara
Broek-zara
Tas-h&m
Schoenen-o'moda



Follow me on twitterbloglovin

4 opmerkingen:

  1. nice photos!
    like your boots!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Anoniem9.10.12

    you look so cool!Amazing boots,amazing combination!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful colors in the photos! Sky is do Blu! Fastastic
    Chiara
    www.effenshion.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love this look! Great sweater!
    You have a wonderful blog! If you like it, follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Feel free to leave comments!
Enjoy and see you next time!